QUEST (moxidectin) and QUEST PLUS (moxidectin/praziquantel) 90894 Plus Horse Wormer Gel are the only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved dewormers on the market that treat and control encysted small strongyles, bots and roundworms in a single dose. QUEST PLUS horse dewormer offers the same effectiveness as QUEST, but also treats and controls tapeworms, an important annual treatment in late fall.
- QUEST (moxidectin) Gel and QUEST Plus (moxidectin/praziquantel) Gel are the only FDA-approved broad-spectrum equine dewormers to suppress production of small strongyle eggs for 84 days
- Approved for use in breeding mares and stallions, and foals six months of age and older
- Approved for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating mares
- Clear horse wormer gel dissolves instantly for an easier deworming process
- Comes in ready to use syringes, for up to 1,250-lb body weight, at 50 lb increments
- QUEST PLUS Gel is approved for the treatment and control of large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, Triodontophorus brevicauda, T. serratus); small strongyles (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Gyalocophalus capitatus); encysted cyathostomes; Ascarids (Parascaris equorum); pinworms (Oxyuris equi); hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei); largemouth stomach worms (Habronema muscae); horse stomach bots (Gasterophilus intestinals, G. nasailis) and tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata)
*This item is not returnable!*