Returns & Refunds
SADDLE UP, RETURN POLICY
If you bought a saddle from us and it isn't working out, here's the deal... Saddle Up will accept the saddle back within 7 days of the date of purchase for an exchange. Individuals will have up to 7 days to initiate a refund, but please note a 5% fee will be deducted to cover our administrative costs. If the 7-day period has passed, yet it has not been longer that 30 days, we can put the saddle on consignment or apply the saddle’s cost towards a trade; less 30% (given there is not extensive wear). All tack items have 30 days to be returned. If this time period has passed, Saddle Up will not accept the item. All items returned must be in new condition.
SADDLE UP, SADDLE RETURN POLICY FOR INTERNET ORDERS
Saddles purchased from Saddle Up over the internet & shipped to purchaser may be returned within 7 days from the delivery date of purchase. A refund will be given on returned saddles, but a refund will not include original shipping costs & please note a 5% restocking fee of the total purchase price will be deducted to cover our administrative costs. Saddles must be received back in the same condition as when they were shipped to you. A refund will not be issued until we receive the saddle back & Saddle Up can verify condition is the same. Shipping to return the saddle will not be paid by Saddle Up, the shipping cost to return the saddle will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Notify Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop about the return by contacting the shop at 303-772-7821. Phone calls are answered during our business hours provided on the bottom of the home page. Buyers can also contact us about returns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All shipping costs for returns will be the buyer’s responsibility if the item was sent correctly. If the item was shipped incorrectly by the seller (wrong color, size, item), the shipping costs for returning the item will be covered by Saddle Up Western Saddles and Tack Shop.
- A 5% restocking fee will apply to any saddles returned in order to cover Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop’s administrative costs.
- The buyer has 7 days to return saddles and 30 days to return tack items and other accessories in the condition the item was received. If this time period passes, items will not be accepted by Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop.
- Items returned must be unused and in new condition in order to be returned. Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop will not accept saddles or tack in used condition.
- The refund will not be given to the purchaser until the item is received and reviewed for damage and use.
- Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop does not store debit or credit card information from previous purchases. In order to receive a refund, individuals must contact Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop at 303-772-7821 once the returned item is received. Returns will be initiated 7-10 days after the item is received.
- The item(s) will need to be returned to 1003 Ash St. PO Box 412, Gilcrest, CO 80623.