Billy Cook's saddles have always been intended to be an icon of affordable quality craftsmanship and functionality desired by the majority of horsemen and women. Superior Craftsmanship. All of our there saddles are handcrafted by professional artisans and they carefully examine every saddle that's produced. Billy Cook Harness & Saddle Mfg., Inc. began as a small custom saddle shop, and although they make a full line of production products, they pride there selves on heritage and continuing to build unique one of a kind products for our customers to carry on Billy’s Legacy. You can choose various tooling patterns, oils, conchos, skirt designs, and even custom hand painted designs. Options include just about any discipline of saddle and they will build it however you want it. Give us a call for pricing, time frames, or just more information on ordering a custom Billy Cook saddle.
**Saddle pictured above is for reference**
- Tree: Rawhide Covered Wood, Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Horn: 4" Post horn with wrap
- Swell: 14" Leather Covered
- Cantle: 5"
- Rigging: Flat Plate Rigging with Brass Hardware; 7/8 position
- Skirts: 27.5"
- Cinch: Rear Flank Strap Included
- Stirrups: 3" Bell Rawhide covered
- Tooling: Waffle Border
- Color: Chestnut
- Weight: Approximately 41 lbs.
- Seat Size: 14"- 17"